Monday, November 12, 2018

Week 13!

Family and Friends,


This week has been wild. My new trainer, Elder Corrêa, is emailing his family right now that he will be coming home soon. I won´t go into details about why but he is still worthy. 

This week we found some great people and will be returning to teach them this week. I´m having fun, working hard, and doing great things. I really love it here. 

My testimony has really grown in the short time I've had here. I know I´m doing the will of God and becoming the man He needs me to be. I wouldn´t want to do anything else right now.

Sorry this email is short! I´m going to email more people individually this week.

Tchau,
Elder Anderson


 Shoe Polishing time!


Some of my socks were hung up to dry and blew onto the roof, away from our porch...

No comments:

Post a Comment