Monday, July 15, 2019

Month 11!

Friends and Family,
Today is my 11 month mark on my mission! The time has truly flown by.

I will be staying in this city, São João da Boa Vista for another transfer (6 weeks) and will continue as District Leader here. 3 of the missionaries in the district left and we received 5 new sisters in the district. 

We had a multi-zone meeting and got to meet our new mission president here, President Barros. He´s from northern Brazil and I think he´ll do great here.

I´ve refocused my studies to ´´the basics´´ and have started a thorough study of Preach My Gospel Chapter 3. I'm starting with lesson 3, The Gospel of Jesus Christ and its been really incredible. Studying the simple basics of the Church and doctrine has been great.

Love you all,
Elder Anderson





No comments:

Post a Comment