Monday, September 23, 2019

Week 57!

Family and Friends,
This past week was incredible! Here are the highlights:
- Multi-Zone activity (60 missionaries together) was great! We had trainings focused on not giving excuses for failure or lack of effort, self-improvement, and serving others. It was super great. I got to see a lot of friends from other areas which was good.
- Divisions! I stayed with Elder Stohel for 2 days this week. We were able to get a lot done and teach more lessons than normal which was awesome. One highlight was buying Bread from 2 ladies in the street (people here who sit on the sidewalk and sell food etc...) and eating it with Djalma. It was cool.
- I took a physical fitness test for the Air Force Academy today! Results are as follows:
     . 18 Pull ups
     . 95 Sit ups in 2 minutes
     . 75 Push ups in 2 minutes
     . 6:00 1 Mile run
It about killed me haha, but I did better than I expected!
Love you guys! Thanks for the continuous support!
Elder Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment