Monday, November 11, 2019

Week 64!

Family and Friends,
This week was the last of this transfer. My companion, Elder Vasquez, will be leaving to my last area. My new companion will be Elder Motta! I've already gotten to know him. I'm excited for it!

This past week we had a great restoration lesson with Willian, a 25 or so year old guy we met in a park. He's super cool and is looking for the right Church. Good for him, he's gotten to know 2 representatives of it! This week we are going to visit the local chapel with him.

I had divisions this week and I worked with Elder Carrasco and Elder Bento. Elder Bento is from Rio de Janeiro (drug/crime capital of Brazil), he has some crazy stories and started conversations with tons of people! It was great.

My companion and I had a BBQ to celebrate the end of the transfer. He had found the grill in someones trash haha, but it worked for what we needed. Brazilian BBQ is great!

Love you all!

Pics:
Old Zone
BBQ
Brazilian Fast Food (X-Tudo!)




No comments:

Post a Comment