Monday, March 9, 2020

Week 81!

Family and Friends,

This past week I had some health problems so we just went to the Doctor and stayed at home for the most part. It wasn't much fun but I got to catch up on sleep and we worked on the area book a good bit.

With health, I'm getting better but having tests done etc... just to see what's going on in my stomach/intestines. I think I've got the Corona Virus haha. (just kidding)

This P-Day we went fishing which was a lot of fun! I caught 2 fish and a friend that came with us caught an eel hahahaha. Super fun!

I bought a quad with real leather in Portuguese recently, I'm also going to buy a leather scripture case for it. I'll send a picture when it gets here!

Love you all! Have a good week!
Elder Anderson
(We were walking on the road one night and a kid with down syndrome, 10 years old or so stuck his hand out to give a high five. I stuck my hand out but he pulled his hand away and put the tips of his fingers on his hand together and laughed a ton. Its some type of game here. haha, it was super funny! Thought you'd like to hear. Love you Mom!)
Pictures: Fishing and an early sunrise with fog in the valley!








No comments:

Post a Comment