Monday, October 29, 2018

Week 11!

Family and Friends,

Another week down... its crazy to think I have only one more in this transfer. time has gone really fast. I´ve been learning and growing spiritually a lot. in free time, I have thought about things in the big picture and its been really great. Seeing this life as a tiny piece in our eternal perspective makes doing the right thing so much easier and encourages me to be better and do more. The highlight of this week has definitely been how red my calves are right now. It's hard to look at them without squinting my eyes... I got baked :I

The real highlight though was definitely confirming Gabbi as a member of the Church of Jesus Christ and giving her the gift of the Holy Ghost. It was all in Portuguese in front of the seemingly thousands (really about 100) of members in the chapel. It was really special and a great and nerve-wracking opportunity. I´m continuing to learn to replace my fear with faith. It's really great. I'm really glad to be here.

- Elder Anderson

No pictures this week...he said they wouldn't load...:(

No comments:

Post a Comment