Monday, October 22, 2018

Week 10 - Respostas e Batismo!

Friends and Family,
This week has been great and super fast. 

I went on splits with one of the Zone leaders here (Elder Jackson from California). We didn´t have any lessons but talked with lots of people and talked about how we can help the mission and obedience. Good stuff. We also had 5 Americans in one house one night which was cool. We all shared mission stories which was fun and funny haha.

I´ve grown a lot this week. I have learned a lot in the scriptures and from other people.

Elder Hoch baptized two of our friends this week, Cleide and Gabi. They are super great! I'm really happy for them. 

I'm about out of time so this email is shorter than the others. Emailing friends/family before the mass email wasn't a good idea, haha.

- Elder Anderson 

Pics: city on a hill, a bad panorama, Night skyline, and a pic with Cleide and Gabi




No comments:

Post a Comment