Monday, December 17, 2018

Week 18

Family and Friends,


I found out this past Saturday that I will be transferred to Hortolandia Zone, Guanabara area. I already forgot the name of my new companion but everyone has said he's cool. I will be in my new area Tuesday night of this week.

This past transfer has been incredible tough, but I have learned and grown a ton. It´s been an incredible opportunity to really stretch and push myself and become better. 

This past week was good. One of the young men in the ward left to the MTC (I´ve seen 3 youth leave on their missions and a 4th will leave in January), I got to sit on not one, but two(!) Honda CBR600´s, and I got to say good-bye to many of the people I have come to love here in Portal Bordon, Brazil. This area has been really great. 

Just one picture this week, please take a minute to try to appreciate the beauty of this machine hahaha,

Elder Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment