Monday, December 24, 2018

Week 19

Feliz Natal!

Bom dia meu amado amigos e família!

This new area is really great. I like it a lot. We live really close to the center of town so most everything is really close and accessible. The house here for the missionaries is huge, probably 2 to 2.5 times bigger than my first house on the mission. It´s great.

My new companion, Elder Villagomez is awesome. He's super funny, good at talking to people, wants to work, and is helping teach me Muay Thai. Super cool and fun haha. We´ve also played a ton of chess and... I still haven´t lost haha.

We had a Mission wide reunion the 20th that was awesome. I got to see a ton of people that I hadn´t seen in a while, hear great counsel from President Bangerter, and also play the part of President Bangerter in a skit that we presented (all the zones prepared and showed a skit/play) it was super fun and funny. On the way home, we saw a small semi truck that was flipped on its side. No clue how it happened but it was cool haha. The rest of the week was great. We contacted a ton, taught a ton, and had 2 new friends of ours who we are teaching come to church. I also gave a talk it was probably 8-10 minutes. It was a quick intro about me, my mission so far, and about faith. I related faith in Christ to faith in Santa Claus. we have to believe and have a good year to receive presents and in the gospel we have to believe and have a good year to receive blessings. It was super fun and a neat experience.

Below I´ve got a ton of pics from the Mission Conference and with friends in the mission.

Merry Christmas! Love ya all,
- Elder Anderson

My new companion, Elder Villagomez.
(Sorry about many of the below pics being the wrong angle...for some reason I'm having trouble with our computer and our pictures...very strange but it's not working like normal and I can't figure it out! :) - Kristy)






No comments:

Post a Comment