Monday, January 7, 2019

Week 21!

Family and friends,

This past week has been wild haha. I started getting diarrhea 2 weeks ago, I took some medicine we had in the house but it didn't help, we bought some medicine from a drug store, used it for 2 or 3 days, it didn't help... This past Wednesday, we called our mission leaders and got permission to go to a hospital in Campinas. I was told I have a virus and that my intestines are swollen! I was then told to, and bought, 3 different medications to use for 3 days. I did so and am now feeling much better! Medicine is a real blessing. 

Christmas and New Years were really neat. We had a ton of food and saw a ton of fireworks. Awesome stuff. The highlight was definitely the SKYPE with my family! Man, it was great to see them again and talk face to face (although through a computer haha). The second highlight was definitely the toy Lamborghini I bought at a nearby supermarket. 

I´ve been focusing lately on improving my goal setting and also following through with goals. It´s something I want to master and that will really help me in my life. Also, I´ve been studying Integrity a lot. I read a speech by General Charles C. Krulak titled ´´Integrity`` its super great and I invite all of you to look it up, watch or read it, and accept the invitation he gives at the end.

- Elder Anderson














No comments:

Post a Comment