Monday, January 14, 2019

Week 22!

Family and Friends,


Another week down in the mission field, here are the highlights...
- My comp and I started memorizing 10 words a day (me in Portuguese and he in English) its pretty funny sometimes, he's got a big accent and says ``Whats up man!`` a ton.
- 2 great restoration lessons this week. Those two people seem real sincere and I'm excited to continue talking with them.
- We have a mission wide goal of talking with 10 new people every day. We rarely hit it, but it makes us stretch and find people who are interested in our message of Jesus Christ. this past Thursday, I talked to 13 or 14 new people. Super tough but great.
- This Thursday we helped our bishop build a wall at his house. Mortar and bricks against another wall. it was my first time doing so and was really interesting to learn how to do. I joked with my companion (who´s from mexico city) about it. a mexican building a wall haha. (mom, you can take this out if you want).
- We found a skunk skeleton next to the road one day and took it home. its sitting in a tub of soap and water until its clean enough to set out somewhere. I also found a snail shell that's now sitting above my desk (Already cleaned it)).
- and much more!...

I studied idleness and diligence in the scriptures and it was really cool, I want to learn to use my time better and more efficiently. Love you all!

- Elder Anderson









No comments:

Post a Comment