Monday, April 8, 2019

Week 34!

Family and Friends,
My voice recorder ran out of battery so I´ll type all of this email...
- This past week (April fools day) our District Leader told us we were having an emergency transfer and that we had to pack my companions clothes/books/etc... up and leave to the bus station. He was super serious about it and we ended up believing him haha. my companion packed his suitcase full and our leader called again saying it was all a joke. haha my companion got pretty mad at him.
- I saw a tarantula in the wild for the first time in my life. it was crossing a road. those things are huge lol
- 5 of our friends came to watch conference this weekend. it was super good and I think they all liked it.
- Our District Leader, Elder Motta, came to visit our area and see how we were doing. he was in my same area my first transfer here and it was really neat to see hows he´s changed in just a couple months. He has a big excitement and energy for the work. It was really impressive.
I´m still recovering from the cold, my nose is still runny and I´m feeling more tired than normal, but I´m feeling a lot better than I did!
Hope you all had a great week,
- Elder Anderson





No comments:

Post a Comment