Monday, October 21, 2019

Week 60 and 61!

Family and Friends,
These past two weeks have been really great! 

One highlight was stake conference two Sundays ago. Elder Audukaitis of the 70 was there as well as the Mission President, President Barros. Before it started, I meet Elder Audukaitis in the bathroom which was super cool! I got to talk to him for 30 seconds or so haha. In the conference, a new stake was created. It was great.

Recently, my companion and I both got sick. We've had stomach aches and food hasn't been digesting super well. I think we drank bad water, but it'll pass.

One funny experience recently: We had taught an older man named Lairsio and we returned a few times to his house but he was never home. This past Sunday, we passed by and he was home. He apologized for not being home because he had married that Saturday! Haha, I told my companion that it is a super good excuse haha.

Love you all!
Elder Anderson


No comments:

Post a Comment