Monday, October 28, 2019

Week 62!

Family and Friends,
An update on my R$25 watch: the battery already died. haha, I'll be looking for a new battery this week. My companion and I continued being sick but we are slowly recovering with the medicine we have.

One night this week, Elder Vasquez and I were deciding on where to work. We prayed, looked at the map, and deciding on two roads to visit. In the time we had, we talked with 2 families. They both received us well and we marked another day to return. One of the families gave us  bread and chocolate milk. ðŸ˜€

This past Thursday, we ate lunch with the Bishop here. It was really great. This past Sunday, he gave a talk and talked about us and the blessing to have us here in the ward and visiting the members homes. It was great.

Love you all,
Elder Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment