Monday, February 3, 2020

Week 76!

Family and Friends,
We have transfers this week! Elder Costa will be transferred to Hortolandia, a nearby city, and I will stay here and train a new Elder! I'm excited for it, it'll be my third time training.

We've been teaching Taynan (I have recently called him Claudio but he prefers Taynan haha) a lot recently! We had a special lesson this past Saturday focused on Alma 34, the atonement, faith, and repentance. It was really great. He is feeling the positive difference that the Book of Mormon is making in his life.

We had a brazilian barbecue this Saturday night with the four Elders of the house and two RM's in the ward. It was super good. Grandpa West makes some great BBQ but I'll still miss the BBQ from Brazil.

I now have one year and 5 months on my mission, I will likely have just four more transfers (6-week period of the mission) on my mission. Time is flying by and I will finish strong!

Love you all!
Elder Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment