Monday, February 10, 2020

Week 77!

Family and Friends,

My new companion is Elder Navarro! He's a Brazilian from Curitiba and played american football in Brazil before coming to the mission. We've been working hard and teaching a lot!

I had an incredible experience with the Spirit this week that I think saved our lives. We were going to an appointment and when we were about to cross a road, I had a prompting to skip our first appointment and go straight to the second (We were running a little late). I stopped for a second, thought, and decided against it. We started crossing the road to our first appointment and as we crossed the road, a car turned from the adjacent highway into the road we were crossing with no turning signal. The driver was going really fast and almost hit us. We then crossed the road and nothing bad happened. Looking back, I realized that the prompting wasn't for me to follow, but for me to listen and consider. In the end, listening to the prompting probably saved both of our lives!

Taynan is progressing really well! We have taught about baptism and he is preparing for it! The Book of Mormon is true and makes a difference in the lives of those who read it and follow its teachings.

Love you all!
Elder Anderson
Pics:
View from our house, the district, Elder Navarro and I, Taynan (shirtless) and his friend!








No comments:

Post a Comment