Monday, October 15, 2018

Week 9 - Kickboxing, Multi-zone meeting, and funny moments..

Friends and family,
This week has been great. This past p-day, we went to a martial arts place owned by a member and got to work out, learn some moves and spar with my companion in boxing, it was super fun.

Wednesday, we had a multi-zone meeting with 2 other zones, it was really good and the mission leadership talked a lot on obedience and purifying our lives. good stuff. I also got to bear my testimony in Portuguese which was neat

Fast and testimony meeting yesterday was great. I bore my testimony really simply but strongly. a lot of people after told me my Portuguese is really good which was great to hear.

Funny moments... 
1. We were leaving a members house after dinner, and Elder Hoch asked one of the sisters (around 50 years old, not 100% there mentally, and apparently likes me?) wanted to tell me something. she gave me a small smile and winked, we all died laughing haha. good times
2. We went my a less-active members house to see how they were doing. the dad was working on his car trying to fix a piece on the stick shift that broke. After 20 or so minutes of work, he tried to put it in reverse a couple times, it didn't work and a piece on it broke. He turned the car off, sat there for a sec then starting screaming and punching the steering wheel and threw the door open and went out in the road to cool down for a sec. wild times haha.
3. I was taking a shower at another missionaries house and noticed my arm felt weird and numb, i eventually found out that when you are standing in the water and adjust the water knob, you get electrocuted haha. good times.

My testimony and conversion has really grown here in the field. I'm starting to love the work and the scriptures and develop the crucial Christlike attributes described in Preach My Gospel. I´m really glad to be here.

Tchau!
- Elder Anderson

I made good use of the ripped shirt... (Alma 46), Some pics of the veiws, and Elder Hoch and I at the multi-zone conference.






No comments:

Post a Comment