Monday, April 22, 2019

Week 36!

Family and Friends,

This past week was my last in Guanabara. I will leave here tomorrow for São Carlos, and serve in ward 5 there. In my 4 months here, I´ve learned and grown a ton. I got to be really good friends with the members of the Church here and also with people here who are investigating the Church of Jesus Christ. I´m going to miss all of them.

This week was spent helping Elder Lira with his studies and to know the area better. I also helped him build a diet and exercise plan built around his goals. It was super fun and he seems like he´ll stay dedicated to it.

this past week, I bought over 15 pounds of supplements hahaha. I bought Whey Protein at a supplement store in the city here (900 grams) and 6 kilos of mass gainer from a missionary here who bought 9! kilos of mass gainer and still hadn´t opened any of it. I bought it from him for 50% of market price .

This past P-Day, we had a barbecue with the young mens president here. It was super great! I´ll send some pictures of it.

This past Tuesday, we were returning home from one of the longest neighborhoods in our area (normally a 1 hour walk). we were about halfway home, it started pouring rain. we waited 10 minutes under an overhang of a building but ended up running a half-mile or so to a nearby store. We got soaked haha.

There was a dance at the church building here this past Friday. It was very well done and made me miss home a bit. But, I´m glad to be here.

Love you all! Hope you all have a good week,
- Elder Anderson














No comments:

Post a Comment